Vietnam Visa 1 Month-Multiple entries for group of 6-9 people/ price= per person
Visa obtain time and Express service fees with VietnamPathfinder Travel:
- STANDARD PROCESSING: GUARANTEED 3-4 working days (Not included Saturday and Sunday)
- URGENT REQUEST: 8 working hours (plus 15 USD)
- URGENT REQUEST: 4 working hours (plus 30 USD)
- STAMP FEES: Single entry= 25$/ per person and Mulitple entries = 50$/ per person (Pay direct for immigration office)
To obtain your visa or approval letter, we will do some following steps:
1, Send us all information such as:
-Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
-Date of birth (DOB)
-Proposed arrival date
Note: No need your copied of passports, just some case require from the immigration department of Hanoi
2, Obtain approval Letter
The approval letter is issued by the immigration department,
It is one of the two kinds of Visa, which is stamped onto your passport up on arrival at any of Vietnam’s international Airports such as Noi Bai in Hanoi, Danang in centre vietnam and Tan Son Nhat airport in Saigon/ Hochiminh city now. This is the quickest and cheapest way to get your visa to Vietnam. As said, get your "Visa approval letter" within 3-4 working days (not included Sat and Sun), for some urgent cases, you can pay surcharge to get our EXPRESS VISA SERVICES that to obtain visa approval letter within 4 or 8 hours (not service on weekend on Sat and Sun)
3, Pay stamp fee & complete final procedures at airport
Ready your original passport + 2 photos (2inx2in or 5.08cmx5.08cm) + A filled Entry & Exit form (this form may be already filled in the plane before landing) + VISA APPROVAL LETTER + 25 USD stamping fee (Pay directly in cash to Immigration Department at Vietnam international airport)
To give all these documents to the immigration office at airport and waiting for 20minutes to get back your passport and come back for queuing at the check point, come out and pick up your luggage, we also offer with car transfers at most airport.
Visa Application Tips
1. Tourist visas allow visitors to enter and exit Vietnam at Hanoi, HCMC and Danang airports or at any of its twelve land borders, three each with Cambodia and China, and six with Laos.
2. Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without Vietnam Visa. Those countries include: most citizens of ASEAN countries are no need Vietnam entry visa for visiting Vietnam within 30 days; citizens of Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) are no need visa to Vietnam for visiting Vietnam within 15 days. All other citizens are required to get Visa Vietnam before departure (Vietnam entry visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved Vietnam Visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
3. Tourist visas are valid for a single 30-day stay. The government often talks about issuing visas on arrival to certain favored nationalities, but as yet this sensible scheme has failed to materialize. Arranging the paperwork for a Vietnamese visa has become fairly straightforward, but it remains expensive and unnecessarily time-consuming.
4. It is possible to arrange a visa on arrival through a Vietnamese travel agent. They will need passport details in advance and will send a confirmation for the visa to be issued at your airport of arrival. In Asia the best place to pick up a Vietnamese visa is Cambodia, where it cost around US $30 and can be arranged the same day. Bangkok is also a popular place as many agents offer cheap packages with an airline ticket and visa thrown in.
5. If you plan to spend more than a month in Vietnam, or if you plan to exit Vietnam and enter again from Cambodia or Laos, arrange a three-month multiple-Visa. This cost around US$95 in Cambodia, but is not available from all Vietnamese embassies. In our experience personal appearance influences the reception you receive from airport immigration - if you wear shorts or scruffy clothing, look dirty or unshaven, you can expect problems. Try your best to look 'respectable'.
VIETNAM VISA EXEMPTION INFORMATION:
1. No Vietnam entry Visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei and Laos.
2. No Vietnam Visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
3. No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
4. No Vietnam Visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
5. No Vietnam Visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
6. No Vietnam Visa for traveling to Phu Quoc Island Vietnam: Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports that enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from Vietnam entry visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
Further information or assistance, Please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call up at 084 093323 977 – Mr Pham (24/7 support)