DAY 1: ARRIVAL VIETNAM
Pick you up on arrival and transfer to the hotel, check in and fresh up, next You will take one hour of Cycling trip for sightseeing Hanoi old quarters. Taking this mean of transportation is the best way to have a close look at the 36 streets in Hanoi. tour ends, transfer to a top local restaurant in town for dinner. Overnight Hanoi (D)
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR 1DAY
At 09.00 AM, pick you up the hotel, our city tour including visit Hochiminh President Complex(Hochiminh Mausoleum, the house on stilts, presidential palace, the One Pillar Pagoda). Visiting this site, you will understand more about the life of President Ho, a great leader, Hero of national liberation and a great man of world culture. Our next stop is the Temple of literature, which is built in 1070 and it is the first university of Vietnam. Before having lunch, we visit the fine art museum where different kinds of paintings of famous artists are on display.
Your lunch will be served at one of the best local restaurants with special of Hanoi cuisine. After lunch, continue our visit to Museum of Ethnology, which exhibits the traditional culture of 54 ethnic minorities in Vietnam. At late afternoon, we will see the water puppet show for one hour before transfer back the hotel, Overnight Hanoi (B/L)
DAY 3: HANOI-HALONG BAY CRUISES (aboard)
Depart at 8.30 am from your hotel in Hanoi and Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing. Overnight on board junk. (l/D)
DAY 4: HALONG BAY CRUISES (aboard)
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cửa Vạn floating Village.
- Arrive Cửa Vạn Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing(B/L/D)
DAY 5: HALONG BAY CRUISES-HANOI
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer back to Hanoi by road and will be back Hanoi at early this afternoon, on arrival check in hotel and free on your own at leisure.(B/L)
DAY 6: DEPARTURE HANOI
Free time today for your shopping day or you can take our one day option tour to explore Hanoi countryside, later our driver will come to pick up you to transfer back the airport for flight onwards. Tour ends at airport (B)